The SQ3288 Development Kit brings developers to multicore processing, low-power consumption and leading-edge multimedia and graphics applications on theRockchip ARM SoC series applications processors. This kit includes a SQ3288-Q7Core Board and a SQ3288-MB Main Board:
·The SQ3288-Q7 core board enables development on RK3288 quad-core processor.
·The SQ3288-MB main-board integrates modules and I/O interfaces for peripheralsand additional capabilities.
·We can provide optimized BSP based on Android, Linux and Windows CE.
· Flexible Design with a Tiny Core Board mounted on Expansion Board
· Rockchip RK3288 ARM CortexTM-A17 quad-core processor
· Quad-core Mali-T764 GPU with processing speeds up to 600MHz
· Memory supporting 2GB DDR SDRAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
· Display connection supports LVDS, EDP, MIPI
· Android 7.1.1 operating system and BSP support
· Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth wireless connection module
· Optional 4G /3G cellular modules with PCIE interface
· Built-in GPS/BEIDOU module for positioning
· 1/0 interfaces with UART, USB, OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, Camera, HDMI, Audio, micro SD